look here a cuppkeyk!

About Me

My photo
I can be the best of both worlds.. girly yet independent, dreamy yet serious.. I'm not hard to deal with actually, but i'm not the most laid-back girl either but then again for some reasons I get abit wacky.. I'm very hard to predict most of the time, one moment i feel like i'm in my own happy universe and the next thing i know I'm on a bad trip to my own personal hell:))

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Blog test.

im loving this. i got rid of facebook. it's official =)) cos i got so fed up with it eating up my time,, always making me feel a useless crap at the end of day.. So there i passed on my FB password to my brother,,changed it and voila! i'm a stranger to my own account. i love the ideaa!! cos i desperately need to focuss on my board review! this August! (but I'm still updating through Yahoo notifications. heehee..)

4 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog blognginamo.blogspot.com

    Too bad you gave up your facebook account cause I just sent a request that you add me. haha. Anyways, have a nice day. And btw, good luck on your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahha helllo marcuss. di pa naman sia deactivated.so pede pa kitang i-add... pero ayoko na kasi maaddik sa farmville, restaurant city, sorority life at iba pang waste of time na laro. thanks sa drop by dude :) teka ntakot naman ako sa primary mo. nananakot kb o nagpapatawa hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. i just edited that photo. gumawa pa ako ng fake ID dati sa work na yan gamit ko pix. hehe. napansin ng gwardya di ako papasukin sa office. and i got a memo for tampering with my id. haha. BTW, handle ko lang Marcuss my real name is Marvin... in case you visit your FB and decide to add me. hehe. baka di mo makilala. disente pix ko dun. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhaa.. hinanap kita. i failed.LOLS. san kaba don! nagahhanap ako ng afro hair haha

    ReplyDelete